Ohhhh we've all been there, staring into space, getting lost down a google rabbit hole, mindlessly scrolling social media hoping to start feeling inspired again.
When that doesn't work? I have some suggestions! Here's 16 of them...
1. Change your style. Invest in a new piece of clothing (one that you wouldn't usually go for. Or revamp your entire wardrobe. Or wear something you haven't worn in a long time. Or try out a new look with what you have.
2. Declutter anything (anything!) in your life. Your kitchen drawer. Your car. Your garage. Your garden. Your jewellery box. Your phone apps. Your desktop.
3. Challenge yourself to walk a different way to work, your art class, yoga, the pub or the dentist. Whatever you have coming up. Find another route.
4. Document your life in photos for a week or a day or an hour. What do you notice?
5. Write down every single fear you have about anything that you can think of. Get it all out on paper so you can see it for what it is.
6. Train for a marathon. Or a 5k. Or a short hike. Whatever feels like a stretch for you.
7. Redecorate or rearrange a room in your house without buying anything new.
8. Write emails to 10 people you haven't seen or spoken to in a year.
9. Challenge yourself to make £100 using a skill you have which you barely use.
10. Do a houseswap with some friends for an easy weekend away.
11. Get a different haircut. Ask a (trusted!) hairdresser to do what they would do if you gave them carte blanche. (For the brave!)
12. Upcycle something or create something new from a box of junk. It doesn't have to be good.
13. Create a vision board for yourself. Or do it for your dog.
14. Write a list of the 10 most radical moves you could make in your career or your relationship.
15. Grow something. Leg hair. Herbs. An email list. Hell, your christmas card list.
16. Draw a picture of yourself with your non-writing hand. What do you see? Notice your strengths and the bits that you missed.
Common theme....? Get creative :-) It doesn't matter WHAT you do, it's about movement. Action. Tapping into the self that can create from what's there.
Have fun :-)