Before we start the programme, I must receive your confirmation of my terms and conditions. Please read through the following and confirm that you are in agreement by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Updated July 2015
I understand, as part of my coaching I will receive the following:
- 8 x 60-minute coaching calls (to be taken at weekly intervals, at mutually agreeable times)
- Reasonable email support for the duration of the programme, with a 24 hour response time apart from pre-notified holiday periods.
What I can expect from Claire:
Everything I share and all the information we discuss will be 100% confidential to the extent allowed by law. My personal details will never be sold, traded, or given away.
I will have a coach, a champion, someone on my side, to help me identify goals and work towards them. I will not have a therapist or someone who is able to offer me medical advice or counselling.
To get the very best out of my coaching I agree to invest in myself by committing to the following:
- I will be honest in all our communications. I will share the things that are moving and changing inside me and I will be willing explore new ideas and ‘try them on’. If I am concerned, or if I feel that any part of the coaching is not working I will bring this up.
- I will commit to the coaching 100%. I will approach all discussions and exercises with an open, curious mind.
- I will be dedicated to understanding myself, my aspirations and my dreams further. I will complete any ‘homework’ assignments that we agree on.
- I will be available at the designated time for my coaching sessions and I understand that all calls will run to the set time, even if I am late.
Bookings, cancellation, financial stuff and holidays
- Before the start of the sessions, I will inform Claire of my booked holidays. We will agree a schedule for calls, based on weekly coaching.
- If a reason arises in which I am not able to attend one of our booked calls (apart from pre-arranged holidays), and I inform Claire within 24 hours of the call start time (notwithstanding real emergencies), she will take reasonable steps to rearrange the call, on the understanding that she is under no obligation to do so.
- If Claire needs to rearrange a call, she will inform you within 24 hours of the call start time, and rearrange to your mutual convenience.
- I will make a timely payment (before the start of the first session) and be happy to pass on this money as I know I am investing in myself and my future.
- I understand that coaching sessions work best when they are regular and building up a momentum is an important part of change.
- I understand that all coaching fees must be paid in full before the first session. From then until the first coaching session the fee is refundable, minus an administration charge of £45.00 GBP. Once the first call has started the payment is non-refundable, whether or not I choose to pursue the coaching program until the end.
I know that my actions are my own responsibility; that Claire cannot accept any responsibility for anything I choose to do or not do, based on our coaching.
I understand that republication or distribution of Claire's materials or methods is prohibited unless I have Claire's prior written permission.